[alfa] 1750 GTV Wood Dash Replacements

Hey everyone.

I distinctly remember an online vendor selling "original" or "replica" wood
inserts for GTV's dash and center console . Unfortunately, I cannot remember
who has them.

My car in a 1971. And I'd really like to replace the wood for the dash and
the center console. Anyone know where I can locate this stuff?

Thanks in advance.

PS. Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions re: souring an electronic
ignition. I bought a used complete Marelliplex setup from lister "Valery
Danilov". Thanks Val. It's in the car now and working great!

jonnO in TorontO

84 Spider Veloce
71 1750 GTV (now with an electronic ignition)

Jon Finkelstein | Creative Director
henderson bas
jfinkelstein@domain.elided

416.977.6660 ext. 227