[alfa] Radio in 74 GTV

Does anyone know if these ever came with a stock radio? I am attempting to
register my car with a "collector plate" but the insurance specifically
states it must be stock or not at all. From what I can find out there it
looks like they left that up to the individual owner? Mine has a late model
cassette player in it was there even a hole left for one or has this been
hacked in by the previous owner?

Thanks again for this forum, as they say, I learn something new every day!

Andy Bock
1974 GTV