[alfa] 164 S Rear Suspension Bushings

I am considering putting alfabills rear hub and control arm bushings into my
164 S. Has anyone done that and have suggestions? I am curious how difficult
it is to remove the components. Putting the bushings in themselves should be a
snap (I've put the alfabill bushings in my GTV6) but getting the pieces off to
a point where the bushings would be put in is the area of concern. Terry