[alfa] Re: CSC headers

Carson,

I don't have CSC headers or a Milano but I did get the Euro exhaust for my
Alfetta GT ceramic coated. I looked at JetHot, HPC, and a local outfit (Seattle
area). I went for the local guy because of recommendation, price, and being
local if something was not right.

So far, the recommendation was spot on (they came home perfect and are
working well), the price was what it was (less than JetHot or HPC), and I haven't
needed to get anything finished or fixed on them. I'm a happy customer.

As far as performance, I can only go by what the advertisers say about lower
under-hood-temps. I know the cat gets hot enough to work (that was part of my
goal). The car goes much faster, too, and I'm certain
 it's all because of the coating. :-)

HTH

Tom
Seattle
6310123
7711615 (a bottom feeding tart w/ coated pipes)