RE: [alfa] valve spring compessor

Sykes-Pickavant. Not sure if they are made anymore, but they turn up
on ebay from time to time for about $30US. I bought a cheaper brand
from my local auto junk store and it broke the first time I used it,
luckily I got my money back. There is a lot of rubbish out there,
always pays to get decent quality tools.

~Benjamin W.

Could somebody recommend a decent valve spring compressor for use on Alfa 4
cylinder engines that works well - just for occasional (about once/year)
use.

Thanks,

-Richard