RE: [alfa] CSC headers

Carson -

IMHO the finish on the CSC headers is pretty cheesy especially considering
what they cost. I installed a set in a car almost a year ago, and due to
time constraints I did not send them to Jet Hot. If I were installing
another set I probably would.

There was also an issue with the fitment of the left (I think, can't recall
for sure) header. The hole spacing for the studs on the heads was off a
little. This required 'opening' several of the holes up with a die grinder.
Don't know if this has been fixed or not.

Lastly, you will need some slightly longer studs to install them properly.
The original studs in the heads are too short, and I installed studs in the
holes that originally took bolts. You have to do this as there is not enough
room to use a bolt.

I forget the length of the requires studs, I can look it up for you tomorrow
if you like.

Oh, and you will lose the heat shield on the starter.

More information than you asked for ...

HTH,

Jeff