Re: [alfa] CSC headers

Carson or Wendy wrote:
Are you happy with them? If you have plain ones do you now wish you had them coated or is all well? Thanks,
Plain.
Love 'em.
Wish to hell I got them coated first.

They will do a good job of cooking your ABS pump, and everything else under the hood. I plan to pull mine when I get a chance so I can have them coated.

Note: Last year I asked ceramic coatings I was given this advice from Rex Chalmers by way of Joe Cabibbo:
"I am writing to you because friends don't let friends use Jet Hot. Their coating looks nice, but I have seen several sets of their coatings peel and chip. Colin has had the same experience.

Try HPC (high performance coatings) or Colin's favorite, Embee Performance Coatings, 714-546-6907. Embee is a small outfit, but I've seen their work and it is excellent!

Ciao,

Rex"