[alfa] 115 front brake calipers

Alfisti,
The excellent Inter-europe manual shows the front brake being bled with the
bleed screw on the top side of the caliper. I've been having trouble clearing
the brakes and it occurs to me that the way the car is now...the bleed screw is
at the bottom. The thing is, both my 115's are this way (bleed screw on the
bottom) and one I've never had apart. It makes no sense to me that they'd be on
the bottom. Can someone help?

Thanks to all who helped with my synchro ring removal issue. I modified my
stout pliers by grinding  small grooves in the pins to allow the pliers to get
some traction on the snap ring. A little practice and it seems to go much
better.

Has anyone tried the valved brake bleed screws that Centerline sells?  They
seem attractive for single-person brake work. Thanks, Digest.

modelle in somers point
11501
11502