RE: [alfa] Giulietta buying advise, please!

Val,
I don't know much about the market. I just know that I sold my '62 101 series
Giulia, with an incorrect 1300 engine, a couple of years ago. It needed a
refreshing, but the frame was solid, no rust or bondo, all windows and chrome
present, interior passable. It went for about $4400. I would not, personally,
expect to pay more than a couple of thousand for a car that will need almost a
complete rebuild. But some people love that challenge, and if that is you then
go for it. Best of luck in finding one that meets your desired level of
completeness.
Cheers!
John L