[alfa] Giulietta buying advise, please!

Hi group!
I am looking at possibly buying an early Spider. I used to own one many moons
ago, and still have a soft spot for them. Here's some pictures of the car, but
be warned... the pictures make the car look better than it actually is!

http://shorterlink.com/?TUL10K

The car is obviously a 750 series, '58 or '59 is my guess., but is titled as a
'61 101 series. The engine is a 1300 normale, but may not be original, tranny
is a 5-speed, not 4-speed as it should be. Car is fitted with a non-standard
Weber downdraft.

Runs and drives, but is rattling in the tranny area, and valvetrain is noisy.,
and some gauges aren't working. Steering wheel not original, rubber matting is
missing.

There's bondo in the nose, rear wheel arches and rockers. Sloppy metal patch
work behind rear seats and in the trunk floor. Rear trailing arm attachment
points have been reconstructed (not very well), otherwise appears pretty good,
like the floors are there and original, most of trunk floor is original and
good. Rust is coming back in the rockers, and there's some evidence of bondo
cracking. Paint is still presentable for being 20 years old. Body is straight.
Windshield cracked, front bumpers need new chrome, rear bumper needs lots of
straightening, and new chrome.

What is a going value for this car??????? I haven't looked at Giuliettas in
such a long time, I am lost! Thanks for any help!

Val
valdanilov@domain.elided