[alfa] Alfetta bumper and front turn signals give away

I have a set of the steel Alfetta bumpers and the
front turn signals that mount into the body work that
I had aquired when I had my Callaway Twin Turbo.

I had intended to mount these on the Callaway but
never got to it before I sold the car. I found the
bumpers and turn signals when cleaning the garage and
would be happy to give them away rather than toss
them.

I am in Ventura county California and really don't
want to hassle with shipping them (awkward dimensions)
so if you want them and are in the area, email me at
alfa_nut@domain.elided

Brian