RE: [alfa] Milano ABS Help SECOND REQUEST

Paul,
I haven't done the mod, but do have the accumulator. Here is a link to the
info on Mark's WIKI:
http://alfa.denovich.org/Alfa/NewABSParts
IIRC, the pump is a direct fit, but not an 'exact' fit. I think it's
slightly different in it's orientation, also I believe the pressure switches
need to be reused. No rewiring is required AFAIK.
Cheers,
Graham Spencer
'85 GTV-6
'88 Verde