[alfa] 1998 156 clutch bleeding instructions needed

	My local Alfa mech. at Milano Motors is replacing the clutch, MC and clutch slave cylinders in a 1998 Alfa 156 - with
diplomatic plates.  The slave cylinder is "inside" the tranny housing since it acts directly on the clutch throw out
bearing.  I was over there picking up some parts and he showed me the arrangement - very interesting on how the slave works.

	He is baffled on how to bleed the clutch hydraulics since he doesn't have a manual for the car.  Anyone across the Pond
have instructions ?  Any special instructions for installing the clutch itself he should know?

	Thanks,
		Bruce

	'73 GTV
	'86 Spider