[alfa] Milano ABS Help SECOND REQUEST

I am still looking for help with my Milano ABS (no responses last time I
asked....). I want to buy the GM pump and I think I have the right part number
(25535686).  However, I recall that some changes must be made when installing
the pump on the Milano, maybe switching the current so the pump does not run
"backwards?"  Can someone who has done this please help me out!!!????

Thanks, Paul