RE: [alfa] spider two-piece exhaust manifold...

Hi all,

    Ben,   I did the conversion with a 74 -2 piece manifold, paid a fair
amount to a competent mechanic to install it and fabricate a threaded adapter for
the O2 sensor.  Then as a lot of earlier manifolds will do, it cracked in the
branch next to # 4.  I am now replacing the manifold  with a unit from a
series 4 Spider.  The cat bolts up the same, but the center section needed to be
replaced ($100).  The rear section is the same for both the series 3 and 4. Any
one need a center section from a series 3 car?  Cheap

Don Coulter