[alfa] Milano ABS

I'm in the process of removing the ABS from my Verde & going to non-ABS (Gold/Silver) set-up- not because of a current problem but because it is convenient right now (the engine is out of the car).
Sooooo...... anyone interested in a working ABS master cylinder, pump, accumulator (newish), control unit etc? Price? Not sure but make an offer. I'll eventually put on eBay if no interest.

Let me know off digest

tia

Ralph