Re: [alfa] 164 QV low pressure and engine rattle......

I am not sure the oil pressure is a problem.  It may be lower viscosity oil or warmer weather causing that.  Perhaps check it out with a calibrated gauge.  I suppose you could have a dying oil pump.  How many miles on the car?

The tapping may be idler bearings in the timing belt or accessory belt set-up.  I just did this job (timing and accessory belts) on my 24v 164Q and found two loud bearings on the idlers which were the cause of my noises (which sound similar to your description).  Good luck!

--
Jason Hagen
Chicago, IL