[alfa] GTV6 Passenger Side Steering Boot

I'm replacing bushings and ball joint on the front end of my 83 GTV6 (original
owner).  I figured after 21 years and 88,000 miles it was due.  I replaced the
driver side steerung boot as it was ripped.  I have a passenger side steering
boot but do not see how to replace it.  I'm leaning toward if it its not broke
don't fix it but would like to know how to replace the thing.  Any
suggestions.  Terry