[alfa] Moving to Italy

Yes, we have decided to enjoy our best years in Italy---Alfa land! Am toying
with the idea of actually taking my 88 Milano and 69 Duetto back to country of
origen. Does anyone know if there would be any problems with shipping an Alfa
or two TO Italy?

Will probably be selling my 91 164L this year. Very nice car with 135K and
some nice extras for about $4500 or BO. Any interest out there?

Thanks

Ed