RE: [alfa] spider two piece exhaust manifold instead on on ep

Tony,  I changed my one piece exhaust manifold because of cracked ports
to a two piece header system.  It did involve taking it to the muffler
shop and having some modifications made.  Istill have a cat and the cost
was minimal (Approx $60) AJ'81 Spider Veloce  >Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004
17:30:09 -0400 (EDT)
>From: "Anthony" <tg60@domain.elided>
>Subject: [alfa] spider two piece exhaust manifold instead on on epiece
>
>HI all,
>
>I was under the impression that you could substitute a two piece exaust
manifold from an older >spider for the one piece manifold in