From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Anthony
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 5:30 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] spider two piece exhaust manifold instead on on epiece

HI all,

I was under the impression that you could substitute a two piece exaust
manifold from an older spider for the one piece manifold in my 87 spider,
without modifing or changing the downpipe, which is one piece with the cat.

I just called one of the usual alfa parts houses and I was told that I can't
do that.

what's the deal?

TonyG

87 Grad.