[alfa] Re: Spider top installation

I had the top on my '86 replaced with a Haartz top I bought new on eBay for
around $250. I had the local auto upholstery and top shop  (Lewiston ME)
install it. Perfect job, now three years old, which cost about $275 in labor and
"took two men the better part of an afternoon", according to the owner. The time
estimate on the StayFast website sounds about right.