[alfa] Re: GTV-6 exhaust

That's bad news. Unfortunately, the ANSA is not stainless steel, and if you make a "lifetime buy" you had better buy several. The fact that Stebro no longer sells this part is somewhat puzzling as all Stebro pieces are made to order, he doesn't carry inventory of ANYTHING; I.E. no Stebro piece is built until he gets your money (so I have been told). Therefore there is no real reason for him to ever "drop" any exhaust piece he makes.

On Apr 25, 2004, at 9:19 AM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 06:51:53 -0700
From: Charles Koster <cjkoster@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] GTV-6 exhaust

When the rear exhaust section was recently replaced on my GTV-6 (Ansa with
the stickers, tips painted orange inside and "ANSA" pressed into the chrome
plating), I was told that these would shortly be NLA. Stebro's ad in AO
also no longer lists the GTV-6 rear section. If you will need a rear
exhaust in the future, now might be a good time to buy one. (I understand
FAZA still has the single pipe rear section available.)

Charles Koster
San Gabriel, CA
1986 GTV-6 3.0S (mine)
1991 164S (hers)