[alfa] For Sale: Older rare BWA rims w/tires

Okay I need to sell my super cool rims for an Alfa project. The Rims I don't know too much about, except the obvious BWA and 6x14. After much searching and contacting BWA I gave up, but I'd never seen these rims up until the day I bought them. Any info is appreciated if you know something about these, or just buy 'em  The Firehawk 205/60 tires have about 75% life left on them. $500 or very near offer. I'm in SoCal and would prefer a local pickup or meet halfway, but I may ship.  E-mail for pics or with questions etc. @ storsav@domain.elided or call (562)930-0919 Thanks.
Yahoo! Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25"