[alfa] For Sale: SoCal 83 Spider low miles great cond.

I'm selling my 83 Spider with 32,250 original miles. Color is AR "Light Aqua Metallic" with Blue interior, a very striking combo. Car is in good condition overall.

The engine is very strong and the gearbox has no synchro problems at all. The top is a double-layered cloth top about 8 months old. The car really has no mechanical issues. The cosmetic issues are: a couple of dents in the lower front valance (visible in the pictures) and along the wheel well on the passenger front (tire untreaded and dented the sill and underfender). These dents are really not severe and the car is still quite beautiful. The paint is aging, but the car has NO RUST.

The dash is pristine, and all guages, electrical, windows work. The interior is in fantastic condition save the seats. The seats' leather is worn and the drivers has a hole in the seat bottom. Recent maintenance includes: oil change, spark plugs, wires, coil, cap and rotor, fuel filter. Car rides on of Alfa steel wheels with brand new 185's.

I'm asking $2750, which is pretty firmish. I also have some cool BWA rims, which could be worked into the deal. Thanks. Photos to follow, and please e-mail with questions. storsav@domain.elided
Yahoo! Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25"