[alfa] Threes - no necessarily a great number

Three strikes you are out (or in prison for a very long time)

Three people is Hell (J Sartre)

3 in 1 machines never do any of the 3 tasks very well

	Yes, Three is not always a good number, take yesterday for instance.  Whilst driving to work in the morning, I heard
the thumpa-thumpa of U-joints going bad when taking off in 1st.  Ah, a good time to replace the leaky pinion seal, I
think.  10 minutes later on the Beltway at Warp .9, I hear a double thump of something hitting the underbody between the
seats...sounds like the guibo is blowing chunks, I surmise.  Well, since the driveshaft will be out for the U-joints,
easy to replace the guibo - that's not so bad, I prevaricate to myself.  Then at home I notice a wet pool under the gas
tank....yes, it is leaking from what appears to be a large rust area just under and forward of the fuel tank filler.

	And my GTV's motor is sitting in the garage, dismantled.  Time to put the battery into the Guzzi and ride to work for
awhile.  At least it is getting warm enough to do it without turning into a popsicle.

	Bruce

	'86 Spider - lots of work required
	'73 GTV    - engine to reassemble and install

	PS if anyone happens to have a decent spare Spider gas tank you wish to sell, please contact me.