[alfa] 164 RF motor mount

There was a thread in the not so distant past about replacing the very expensive 164 RF motor mount with one from a Saab 9000 (I think). Of course I forgot to save the message and can't find it in the archives now. Does anyone recall which Saab model and year motor mount interchanges with the Alfa part? Also, can anyone who has used the Saab part comment on how it compares with the stock Alfa one?

thanks in advance,
-Obie
Tacoma, Wa.
assorted Alfas