From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Dave
Mericle
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 2:05 PM
To: Alfa Digest
Subject: [alfa] Frozen Clutch

Howdy all - my topless '69 1750 Spider Veloce (looks like a Duetto) has been
resting during our severe winter here in SoCal (temp plummeted to +48F one
day) and I'm unable to disengage the clutch.  The car starts in gear and I
can drive it around the neighborhood but can't break the clutch loose by
revving and pumping the clutch which worked on my GTB6.

Any suggestions?  WD-40?

Cheers,

Dave Mericle the Elder
Leucadia, CA  BEACH-N-RIDES