[alfa] Removing Side Window Rails

My GTV-6 is almost totally rust-free. The exceptions are the vertical separators between the roll-down and fixed portions of the rear seat side windows. These metal vertical pieces are about an inch wide, painted 'trim-black' and allow the front portion of the rear side windows to be cranked down on their front edge, and hold the fixed rear side window on their back edge. I cannot figure out how to get these pieces out of the car so that they might be media-blasted, filled with body putty, and repainted. Anybody ever done this? Thanks for any help you can give.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 --