[alfa] Plastic Rocker Trim Attachment Pins on GTV6

Greg,

The plastic clips were available from alfa the last time I needed them
but that was many years ago.  I do remember that the replacement were
slightly different with round heads rather than square but they worked
the same.  They fit into square "holes" in the body and can be removed by
a quarter or so turn counterclockwise.  They are very hard to remove
without breaking them.  I used some needle nose pliars and had about a
50/50 success rate of not breaking them.  New ones are much less
brittle.  If you need further information I can take a picture of a spare
one I have but I think it will be fairly evident after playing with them
a little.  You might find replacements locally at a body shop supply
store or good parts store.

Jason Ritchie
Boise, Idaho
74 Spider