[alfa] Re: Milano sensor & injector connectors

Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:50:37 -0500
From: Ralph M <ralfalfa@domain.elided>

Anyone know of a source for replacement Bosch connectors (the rectangular
plugs with wire clip that is a PITA to loosen) for the various engine
sensors & injectors on the Milano.  They get brittle & fall apart.

tia

Ralph
Houston, TX

I wrote an article last July for the St. Louis chapter newsletter,
i-Saluti on Bosch wire loom repairs complete with procurement sources and
part numbers.  I, being resourceful (read CHEAP!), managed to accomplish
the task for a total out-of-pocket expense of just $13.00.  If you like,
I'll forward a copy off digest.

Graham L. Davis'89 Milano Verde, etc.St. Louis, MO