[alfa] 164 Remote Control Wanted

Folks,

I would like to get hold of a couple of the original style remote control units that were supplied with the 1991 164's.

These units can be identified as ones that need to have a screw removed to replace the battery.

The only ones that seem to be available now from ALFA are later models which have a small color raised logo on them and snap open for battery replacement.

If anyone has any of the original style lurking around I would be interested in buying them. The coding they have doesn't matter since I would re-code them anyway

Thanks

Bruce Murray
Winchester, MA