[alfa] Ignition wiring

Greetings Richard,

I looked up the wiring for this switch in my 30 year old note book, reply is
as follows:

There should be just 3 wires to connect.  They connect as follows:

Red to either terminal marked 30
Black to either terminal marked 16/50
Brown to either either terminal marked 15/54

Red is battery voltage into the switch
Brown is system power out
Black is the impulse to the starter solenoid, or to a starter relay if
someone has added one to your 69

Rex
www.alfarex.com