Re: [alfa] Model Year GTV 2000

Go to web site: http://www.geocities.com/alfabertone/

Click on "model identification" (left side of page)

See the chassis numbers for the 115.01 cars - BUT, this listing ends at the
1972 model year. Somewhere on the Internet, I at one time found info for
later years, but can not now find the URL. I did copy down some info as
follows:

2000 GTV USA 115.01

1973            3021718   through    3022800

1974           3023001                    ?

1975           3025901                    ?

Now, I was considering buying a 2000 GTV that was also listed on title as a
1975 car (car was then located in Wichita, Kansas) and my insurance company
told me that there are no listings for Alfa 2000 GTV cars for 1975, and
when  I gave them the chassis number of the car  I was looking at  (chassis
# AR3025894) , they said that it was a 1974 car. From the info above, it
looks like it was almost the last 1974 USA GTV built.