[alfa] Model Year GTV 2000

Does anyone know the serial no sequence covering the 1974 model year? I am
still trying to figure this out as my car is listed as a 75 on the
registration but when I emailed Alfa in Italy and got back the details they
said 1974. More importantly were there any 1975's in the US or what I would
really like to know is what was the last serial number of the run on the
1974.

Still learning, thanks!

Andy Bock
1974 or 75 GTV 2000