RE: [alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #43

> >Zamani give me the solution.  There is something called bolt out for
> >rounded bolts at Sears.  It did the trick.  If you do have
> to grind a bolt head off, I would still like to know what you
> would use, especially in a tight area like the rear rotor bolts.

It's easy to grind them out, IIRC you can get at the bottom ones, then just
rotate things so the others get down to where you can get at them.

In my experience, once you've relieved the stress by gringind the heads off,
and removed the rotors, the threaded part of the bolt usually comes out
pretty easily.

bs