[alfa] RE: CA Bill # AB2683

> Since I don't like Peter, I'm going to suggest a much better alternative

ok, we're playing that game...

> solution to both his and my original one: It's a variation on - "Show me
> the money". Okay, Mr. / Ms. Assembly Member should you feel the need to
> vote yea for CA Bill # AB2683, please tell me why. I would like to know,
> scientifically and specifically, how much of a negative environmental
> impact 30 year old cars have on your / our District along with the rest
> of California. And please, Sir / Madam Assembly Member, don't try to
> b.s. me.

This from the biggest B.S artist on the AD.   Gimme a break.  An once again,
stop drinking before you post.

Then earlier you wrote...

> Assembly Member (woman) Lieber) feels this is the case and feels he
> 'sees' multitudes of 25 and older cars when he tours Irwindale and
> surrounding cities of the 57th district in his limo, am I supposed to
> say, "No you didn't?"

> In this primarily blue collar area he'll see tons of large American and
> small Japanese 80's pickups and economy cars, except for the (invariably
> black) Mercedes' driven (slowly and inevitably) by Asians.

So you've graduated from just plain sexism to sexism AND racism in a single
post.

Maybe you don't like me because I call you on your constant BS.  Trust me
Biba, I'm not the only one sick of it.   I got a lot of support for calling
you on this crap from people.   They don't like to make trouble.  I have no
problem with it.

So your invitation of a drink was hollow.   You should remember your last BS
before you move on to your next line of BS.