[alfa] free series 2 Alfasud in Australia

I bought this on a whim with my brother a few weeks ago,
and we've decided to not take on this project as we don't
have enough time. Seems like mostly US folk lurk on this
digest but thought it was worth mentioning here anyway.

Basically come and get and its yours for nothing :)

Its a complete car, but partly dismantled and less
the gearbox. The body is very straight, and we have
already repaired the rear of the roof, the front needs
minor work. Driver's side wheel arch needs attention.
The interior is complete, although its showings its
age (also dismantled). Front and rear window are out
as well. Engine does not run (broken timing belt), but
we have a spare motor you can build a working unit
with.

Anyone interested, I can send photos.

Regards,
Benjamin W.