[alfa] RE: wrecked GTV6s, Alfa repair in San Francisco area

Re: SF East Bay. Britalia is gone. Glenn Oliveira is still around. Import
Doctors is still in business. Roger's Autoworks in Oakland is still taking
in Alfas for service as far as I know.

Speaking of local wrecked GTV6s. I saw two candidates in Berkeley today. I
am blanking on the name of the shop but it is a longtime European auto
repair shop on San Pablo Avenue between Dwight and University. Corner shop
with a ton of various older Mercedes collecting dust. There is a repainted
red Balocco with the insane asking price of $2,500. It looks like a parts
car to me or a candidate for "Pimp My Ride." There is also an anthracite
GTV6 at the same establishment with a bad tranny. The car has a nice set of
rare Gotti wheels which are probably worth more than the car itself.

Chris Robyn
SF Bay Area
'88 Milano Verde