[alfa] 1974 GTV Owners Manual

I am recent to the whole Alfa ownership thing and the one I have purchased
need ssome work to say the least. I have no owners manual and wondered if
anyone knows of a electronic version on the web? I have no idea what some of
the knobs do (or used to do more likely) before they broke! Thanks for all
the info , I have learned lots by being part of this list!

Andy Bock
Courtenay BC Canada
1974 GTV 2000