[alfa] drop top after hibernation

In a message dated 4/14/2004 2:50:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
the top has been up and latched for all that time [18 mos] and I was wondering
if anyone has any good advice I should follow before dropping it for the first
time.
Park the car in the sun and let the top warm up and get flexible as you have
a cappuccino and perhaps a nice plate of pasta.  By the time you are finished,
the top material and the window material should both be soft enough to fold
w/o cracking.  Eventually, you will want to thoroughly clean the top before you
think of putting anything on it; as a rule I think that will depend on the
type of top fabric you have.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA

91 Spider