[alfa] Re: non-Alfa Mangusta item

That's not what I meant. I mean that Giugiaro penned the design during
the Bertone "era" of his career(1965), and that the car has many of the
styling features that characterize his best Bertone work. But you are
right about the coach builder. All Mangustas, including the 1966 Paris
Show Car, were fabricated at Ghia (which De Tomaso had recently
purchased and to which Giugiaro had recently moved from Bertone). Sorry
for the confusion. I should have made myself more clear on that point.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'