[alfa] hubcentricity

Greetings,
I'm installing some adaptors for center-mount (Rudge spline) wheels on my 72 Spider. As I'd heard (from Serpentautosport.com's website) but had never bothered to verify, my rear hubs are 70 mm while the front's are 64 mm. Evidently, my current Turbinas are hubcentric on the rear but lugcentric on the front. Is this correct? I thought I'd go ahead and machine my adaptors differently for front and rear, making both hubcentric. But I'd appreciate any thoughts first, as I don't know what I'm doing and perhaps there's a reason for the stock hub dimensions. Sorry if this has been covered; I can't seem to raise it in the Archives.

Thanks,
Robert Wilkinson
72 Spider