[alfa] aftermarket throttle bodies

So far the fuel injection sites I've seen don't really mention
what brand of throttle bodies they sell, just that they sell
various forms of DCOE style units. Jenvey (www.jenvey.co.uk) seem
to make top notch stuff, but the pricing by the time I get it
to the Australia makes it very expensive. What other brands are
available? Does anyone know of any Australian distributors?

I've come full circle with the engine mods for my Alfetta sedan.
I was looking at turbos, superchargers, dropping in a donor Alfa
90 V6, even a twin spark (although some would say that dropping in
the twin spark would be the easiest option for more power). I've
decided to work with what I've already got, the 2L twincam. I intend
to lighten and balance everything, install hi-compression pistons,
hi-lift cams, stronger valve springs, port the head and install
oversize valves. That should keep me busy for a while, but I want
to play with fuel injection too and just see what kind of power
I can obtain out of the basic natually aspirated 2L engine. I
will probably go for the Motec ECU package, as that seems to be
a widely accepted unit in Australia.

Feel free to offer any opinions / ramblings to my thoughts :)

~Benjamin W.