[alfa] Berlina for sale in Calif.

After lots of thought, I've decided to sell my Berlina to fund fixing up my
Giulia Super.  Here are the particulars:
1973 Alfa Romeo 2000 Berlina. Beige, tan interior. Very good condition
throughout; a nice, sorted car that looks and drives great. All rust removed
in 2002 and repainted in original color. Interior good. Trim and glass all
good. Mechanicals good with excellent Spica system, good oil pressure (75-90
warm) and compression (190-200), new battery, clutch, brakes, U-joints, and
recent suspension work. Marelliplex ignition, Koni shocks, Campy Turbina
wheels. 2nd and 3rd synchros have typical wear but work well once warmed up.
Bridgestone tires are decent, not great.  Includes extra set of Cromodora
Turbinas with Yokohamas. Email for pictures and more info. $4200/BO.
Andrew Watry (415) 908-3268; andrew.watry@domain.elided.  Berkeley, CA.