[alfa] FS: 86 Spider Veloce

Lets give this another shot... (apologies for the cross-post).

I need to sell my '86 Spider to fund my Verde hot-rodding effort.   I'm not really a convertable guy.  I'd rather it go to someone who'll enjoy it.  Right now it sits garaged, not driven.  Was my daily driver until I pulled the Verde out of storage (ARv75 content).

The details:

'86 Spider Veloce, Blue.

Cosmetic:

New top, no rust, shiny paint.   Seats show some wear, 2 dash cracks by the vents, shift boot ripped (can replace).

Chassis:

Shankle sport suspension, Koni Red shocks, ATS Alustar 15x7 wheels w/ Kumho 205/50-15 tires (lots of tread).  Momo steering wheel, 5pt harnesses (both seats), Auto power roll bar.

Mechanical:

Marelli-Plex ignition (Bosch electronic removed, inductive Marelli pickup and HEI module in it's place).

Head completely done 1000 miles ago.   New valves, seats, guides and seals.   Street port & polish job, shaved 0.025" (10:1 CR).  New clutch.  Trans syncros need some help.  Rear end good.

Runs and drives nicely, handles like a dream.  Overall a nice looking, presentable car.

Looking for reasonable offers.  Pictures available on request.   Email me directly if interested.

Garaged in the Naperville, IL area. (Chicago, US).

-Peter