[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #29

To anyone out there who has any idea about Colombo Cams:
I have an 84 Spider, had performance cams put in about 10 years ago.
Recently I asked my mechanic for more specific and he did not remember what kind of
cams he gave me.  I asked him to take a look, and he recorded what seems like a
parts no. from the camshaft.
They were:  "AR 2VF 110262S IN 11PS3 EXH"
He can only tell me all the number son the shaft, doesn't even know which
ones represent a parts no.
Would anyone out there in Alfaland have any idea as to the type cams I
have,or any source I can go to?
Thanks.
Clay Leopold
84 Spider