[alfa] Wiring a Thermo Fan

Hi all,

My 1750 engined '67 RHD Duetto has an electric radiator fan fitted (aka
thermo-fan in Oz).

PO's wiring expertise was not good so I'm re-doing the lot, and have a few
questions.  I've pretty much made my mind up but there may be an issue I've
missed.

1.    I have both 70A and 30A relays.  Is 70A overkill for a small thermo ?
2.    Do I run the fan's main power without a fuse directly from a 'hot' power
source such as alt, batt, or starter ?
3.    Do I run the relay 'switching' power thru a fuse ?

Thanks in advance

Beatle
'67 Duetto 1750 hybrid
Oz