RE: [alfa] Alfa 1750 GTV headlight rim

Try "The Spare Place", Adelaide, Australia. From what my mechanic
mentioned, they stock most Carello lenses for 105 series cars.
http://www.thespareplace.com.au/ Leo or Vito are great people
and know their stuff and very helpful.

Benjamin W.

Hi parts hoarders

I have recently dismantled the front end of my GTV and discovered the
reason for its slightly goggle-eyed expression. It has a 1750 Berlina
high beam rim which is around 2cm deeper than the GTV item. It is in
perfect condition so does anyone want to swap? If not, I am happy to
purchase. Also, does anyone know of a source of right hand drive
Carello lights? I need high and low beam units  but only one of each.
Second hand without rust is fine.

Cheers

Michael Findlay
1971 GTY 1750