[alfa] Alfa 1750 GTV headlight rim

Hi parts hoarders

I have recently dismantled the front end of my GTV and discovered the reason for its slightly goggle-eyed expression. It has a 1750 Berlina high beam rim which is around 2cm deeper than the GTV item. It is in perfect condition so does anyone want to swap? If not, I am happy to purchase. Also, does anyone know of a source of right hand drive Carello lights? I need high and low beam units but only one of each. Second hand without rust is fine.

Cheers

Michael Findlay
1971 GTY 1750